Champions of Regnum is a big community that we love! We’ve created this space so that everyone can share experiences, get to know other people, be in direct contact with players and developers. We’re here for you, but you have to be there for each other too.
Champions of Regnum is a community based game. If you want the game to thrive, players have to be able to thrive too. This means that you have to be respectful and mindful of other people. This includes all the Champions of Regnum community, players and staff. When talking with people you should avoid being toxic and negative. This includes every interaction in game and in our official Channels (Social media, Discord, etc.).
The basic guidelines for being a part of the community are the following:
We want this to be a fun, pleasant, and harassment-free experience for everyone, regardless of gender, gender identity and expression, sexual orientation, disability, physical appearance, body size, race, or religion. We do not tolerate harassment of participants in any form.
We encourage reporting any kind of harassing behavior. These reports will be subject to investigation to take the appropriate actions. If a person is a repeated offender, the case will be evaluated with that in mind.
Just to be clear, harassment includes (but it’s not limited to) the following type of attitudes:
- Offensive comments related to gender, gender identity and expression, sexual orientation, disability, mental illness, neuro(a)typicality, physical appearance, body size, nationality, race, or religion.
- Unwelcome comments regarding a person’s lifestyle choices and practices, including those related to food, health, parenting, drugs, and employment.
- Deliberate misgendering or use of ‘dead’ or rejected names.
- Gratuitous or off-topic sexual images or behavior in spaces where they’re not appropriate.
- Simulated physical contact (e.g. textual descriptions like “hug” or “back rub”) without consent or after a request to stop.
- Threats of violence.
- Incitement of violence towards any individual, including encouraging a person to commit suicide or to engage in self-harm.
- Deliberate intimidation.
- Sustained disruption of discussion.
- Unwelcome sexual attention.
- Continued one-on-one communication after requests to cease.
- Publication of non-harassing private communication.
- War is in the game, so save the rivalry for the War Zone and take the opportunity to meet people from other realms as people who surely have a lot in common by being in this same place.
Don’t be a troll:
This includes posting flame-bait, attacking a user because of a personal preference, or derailing topics.